Learning to snorkel or simply brushing up on your snorkeling skills, is often easier than learning how to swim. Snorkeling (primarily a front float) incorporates three pieces of equipment: a mask, snorkel, and set of fins.
Becoming comfortable wearing your mask and learning to: breathe through your snorkel, clear your snorkel, and effectively use your fins are all skills that most beginning swimmers can learn in just one or two lessons. You will learn how to:
- Adjust, clear, and de-fog your mask.
- Breathe through and clear your snorkel.
- Use your fins
- Adjust ear pressure during descents
- Kick properly and efficiently
- Use a snorkel vest inflate and deflate
- Surface dive and clear your snorkel upon returning to the surface.
- Enter & Exit the water from a boat and or beach.
- Even how to walk with fins
Rate: Private snorkeling lessons are $75 per person for a 2 1/2 hour class. Semi-private snorkeling lessons (up to 4 people) are $50 per student.
Free use of the pool for practicing afterwards is available and encouraged
Call today and set up your class!
Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
© Scuba Centers of Michigan
Web by: Dot Com Web Productions, LLC